Sales Terms and Conditions:
** YOU MUST PROVIDE A VALID PHONE NUMBER FOR YOUR ACCOUNT. WITHOUT A VALID PHONE NUMBER YOUR BID WILL BE CANCELED. YOU WILL BE CONTACTED FOR VERIFICATION! **
1) All horses and/or items are offered for sale according to the laws of the State of Oklahoma and will be sold AS IS with NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS.
2) The highest bidder will be the buyer and payment is to be sent directly to the seller within 48 hours of the end of the sale unless otherwise arranged with the seller.
*** BY CLICKING THE SUBMIT BID BUTTON YOU ARE ENTERING INTO A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE AND PAY FOR THAT HORSE AND/OR ITEM. FULL LEGAL ACTION WILL BE TAKEN IF YOU BUY A HORSE AND/OR ITEM AND DO NOT PAY! ***
3) Terms of sale are cash (U.S. Funds), check, credit card, PayPal, Venmo, and wire transfer. No horses and/or item can leave until payment is received and cleared.
4) Horses and/or items are sold at the buyer’s expense, risk and responsibility at the time of purchase. No delivery of horse and/or item will be made until final payment is made and cleared.
5) Once any animal and/or item has been sold from the auction, no recourse is available, and the transaction is final. No returns will be honored unless arranged between seller and buyer and both parties are willing.
6) ANY PERSON SIGNING A CHECK OR A DRAFT IS LIABLE FOR THE AMOUNT OF THE CHECK OR DRAFT. Any person giving an insufficient check or stopping payment on a check or draft WILL BE PROSECUTED.
7) Any item not covered in the conditions shall be related according to the established customs and practices of Corbett Creek Ranch.
8) It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the item and/or horse, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgment solely. Horses and/or items sold and purchased 'as-is', with or without a pre-purchase vet exam which is the buyers responsibility.